The Ultimate Golf Experience
The ultimate golf experience starts with an address that commands respect in Franklin, Tennessee, one of America’s top 10 places to live! It continues with a multitude of unique features that make us one of the most desirable clubs in Middle Tennessee. We offer the largest and best practice facility in the area, a world-class clubhouse, award-winning golf shop, Golf Academy featuring the finest teaching professionals, 363 day-a-year access, internet connectivity, and a membership passionate about the game.
Privileges of a membership at Vanderbilt Legends Club
- Exclusive access to two championship golf courses designed by Hall of Fame golfer Tom Kite and acclaimed architect Bob Cupp.
- Access to The Little Course at Conner Lane — an affiliated 9-hole golf course adjacent to Vanderbilt Legends Club.
- Unlimited use of the short game areas for putting, pitching and chipping, as well as the use of the double tee driving range.
- Exclusive access to PGA-certified instruction and the acclaimed Vanderbilt Legends Golf Academy.
- No food minimums for golf memberships.
- Junior golf programs.
- Charge privileges, optional club storage, and locker rental.
- Option to walk anytime.
- Play 363 days a year (closed on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day)
Full access to all of the club’s facilities and amenities including both the North and South Championship 18-hole golf courses, practice greens, par 3 Little course, driving ranges, golf shop, dining, clubhouse, and all social-related events and activities.